Specialist asset-based lender Ultimate Finance has continued its strong growth for the first half of the year, providing funding of more than £1bn, with over 750 new facilities securing much needed cashflow for UK SMEs to support growth and investment plans.
The asset-based lender’s portfolio highlights include:
- Total funding advances to clients of more than £1bn
- Over 750 new funding facilities provided
- Working Capital new business up 58% on H2 2021 and loan book growth of 22%
- Asset Finance new business up 27% on H2 2021 with a record high loan book of over £80m
- Bridging Finance new business levels increased by 14% on H2 2021 on the back of product enhancements.
- Relaunch of Structured Finance proposition to meet market gap with an increased deal size to £10m
Josh Levy, CEO of Ultimate Finance, said “The challenges that businesses are currently experiencing with the difficult economic climate means that access to liquidity is more important than ever. Having the right funding partner to support is crucial, and as an independent lender celebrating our 20th year, Ultimate Finance is well positioned to use its range of products creatively to provide the right funding at the right time.
This first half of the year has seen us provide funding to an increasing number of businesses whilst supporting our existing clients with the additional cashflow they need to achieve their ambitions and is testament to the strong personal relationships we build with them as their funding partner of choice. We will work tirelessly alongside our introducer partners to use our combination of funding and personal service to keep business moving in the next six months and beyond.”
Going into the second half of the year the lender has the appetite and firepower to support even more SMEs with the asset-based lending solutions they need to navigate the many challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. To help achieve this, Ultimate Finance has recruited 5 new Regional Directors to continue to expand its reach and support its growing broker network and their clients as businesses look to build back stronger.
To find out more about the lender’s range of funding solutions, visit www.ultimatefinance.co.uk.